Failed Export

Home Forums Quform WordPress Failed Export

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    gimktg
    Participant

When I go to export my entries i receive the following message:

File not found

Firefox can’t find the file at http://###########.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=iphorm_export.

Check the file name for capitalization or other typing errors.
    Check to see if the file was moved, renamed or deleted.

I have downloaded the latest version and uploaded via FTP and still receive the same error message.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    gimktg
    Participant

Ok, so after looking further into into, I’ve been able to see that there seems to be a bug issue when trying to export BETWEEN months.

I’m trying to export from 06-29-2015 to 07-06-2015 and it fails. However, I am able to export from 07-01-2015 to 07-06-2015.

So for the time being, I will export my list as two separate lists until the bug is fixed.

gimktg
    Participant

Well… It seems I can’t export any entries from any previous month. I can export the current month just fine.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

gimktg
    Participant

Correct as always Ally! =)

Looks like one of my other plugins that is using a date option is messing with it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy