Error adding the element

Home Forums Quform WordPress Error adding the element

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    gp
    Participant

Hi

We reworked our wordpress website and changed the theme from Enfold to Divi. In the Quform settings, I saw that Quform is no longer licensed, so I bought another license.

I have 6 Quform forms that work well but when I try to add any element, I get the error “Error adding the element”. Also the preview button loads a new page that loads endlessly but shows nothing.

If possible, I would like to let the Divi-theme and the WMPL plugins active, all the others were disabled.

Is there anything else I can try to solve this problem?

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by gp.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

gp
    Participant

Hi Ally

Thank you for your quick response and great guide!

In DevTools, I see that the response is a 403 Forbidden. At the bottom of the response, the Wordfrence plugin informs me that a potentially unsafe operation has been detected in your request to this site. My access to this service has been limited. (HTTP response code 403).

I disabled Wordfence and now it works, thank you!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy