- October 5, 2020 at 6:43 pm #32029Dixx37Participant
I use the form to register for events. Sometimes it happens that one event has two dates. I would like to set the limit of registrations separately for one date and for the other one (I choose “select menu” to enter the date).
22.10.2020 – max 10 entries
28.10.2020 – max 10 entries
when i use this:
i set 10 entries for all date. Then there can be 5 records for one date and 15 records for the other date. 🙁
Some time i have 8 date in one form, so i must create 8 form 🙁October 7, 2020 at 10:46 am #32042AllySupport StaffOctober 8, 2020 at 9:04 pm #32044Dixx37Participant
Thank you very much
I have two questions:
1) Is it possible to make the date, which is full, disappear from the selection choice?
When 22.10.2020 it’s full, people don’t see this date in form.
2. is it possible to display somewhere (as an admin – in the back or in the entry) how many slots are left for each date?
October 9, 2020 at 9:59 am #32049
- This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by Dixx37.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.