Query String Name field

Home Forums Quform WordPress Query String Name field

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    michael_baxter
    Participant

;After searching the forum and online tutorials for a couple of hours, I have half of an answer…
    I have two forms, and I am passing values from one form to the other using Query Strings and Dynamic Default Values. However, I cannot figure out how to pass the individual field values from a Name field.
    Inbound, I figured out I need the parameters split like an array:

?nm[2]=Jon&nm[4]=Doh&nuid=s111111&f=E+Roseville+Pkwy&d=OIM&e=jon.doh%40domain.org

What I cannot figure out is how to configure the outbound Query String field to display the FristName, Middle, LastName, etc., as separate values in that query string configuration. I have attached a screenshot of my latest configuration attempt.
    I am sure the answer will seem simple and obvious, once you provide one!
    Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    michael_baxter
    Participant

Of course! As soon as I submitted an inquiry, I found the answer in a Ally’s reply to a different subject.

It is now possible to add a dot value to the ID to retrieve a portion of the name field. So, my adjusted code would read

&?nm[2]={element|id:11.2|Name}&nm[4]={element|id:11.4|Name}

Hope this helps somebody else!

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by michael_baxter. Reason: Replacing html entity with question mark
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy