Quform v2 version for iphorm_get_form

Home Forums Quform WordPress Quform v2 version for iphorm_get_form

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    jerkski
    Participant

Hello, I am having trouble migrating some old code from v1. Is there a compatible function in v2 for iphorm_get_form?

jerkski
    Participant

For example, we previously used $form = iphorm_get_form(2); to access the labels and values in PHP from form with ID 2. How can this be done in Quform v2?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by jerkski.
    jerkski
    Participant

The function used to exist in iphorm-form-builder/includes/common.php, but I do not see a comparable function in Quform v2. Any hints?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

jerkski
    Participant

Hi Ally, I did check out this function, but something is different. When used, it wants to load all entries (1000’s of entries) under form 2. The previous function used to only load the most recently submitted order from the form.

Am I using the correct function for this? This is what I am trying to achieve, but in Quform v2: https://support.themecatcher.net/forums/topic/use-code-from-html-email-in-a-confirmation-page

What I had done in the past was use $form = iphorm_get_form(2) in a php/html template that loaded immediately after the form was submitted. That template used iphorm_get_form(2) to display the previously submitted form entry’s labels and values.

For example, here is what I tried:

$repository = quform('repository');
    $factory = quform('formFactory');
    $config = $repository->getConfig(2);
    if (is_array($config)) {
        $form = $factory->create($config);
        print_r($form);
    }
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

jerkski
    Participant

Hi Ally, we had emailed you the code for review. Thank you!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy