Creating a wp user

Home Forums Quform WordPress Creating a wp user

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    chef007
    Participant

hello is it possible to make the form create a wp user as part of the input fields, so if i had a form that had the fields, Username, Password, amongst the fields could they be used to create a wp user?

many thanks

shaun

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

chef007
    Participant

thank you Ally

if i change this file and then update my theme will i lose the changes?

if so how do i make so i dont lose the changes?

shaun

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

chef007
    Participant

Thats fantastic, on the description it says “On lines 10 and 25, change iphorm_2_1 to the unique ID of the username element,” – what happens if i want to use it on multiple forms?

please forgive my ignorance 🙂

shaun

Ally
    Support Staff

chef007
    Participant

Hi Ally

It all worked well thank you very much, however i’m having a possibly unrelated issue, the form is now no longer uploading files although it was previously, it has two uploads… an image upload and a cv upload.

http://www.workplacement.agency/workplacement-application/

the image upload allows file selection but doesn’t show the upload progress bar, it starts but then stops.

It doesn’t attach the file to the email as it previously did.

the CV upload allows file selection and the progress bar works but its not attaching the file as it did previously?

Any ideas

Many thanks

Shaun

chef007
    Participant

Thank you Ally, i fixed it using another post:

upload problem with safari and firefox / "At least one file is required"

Great resource, great support.

Shaun

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy