Suggestions & Ideas

Home Forums Quform WordPress Suggestions & Ideas

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 125 total)
  • Author
    ThemeCatcher
    Support Staff

Please reply to this topic with any suggestions, ideas or feature requests you would like to see in a future update. We are planning features to develop in the 2.0 update, so now would be a good time. All suggestions will be considered.

josef777
    Participant

Make it a sub-forum where people can post topics with titles and you will have a better control of it .
    that is my first suggestion !

James
    Participant

Nested Rules for Conditional Logic

For Example:
    Field1 is a dropdown menu with 3 options: F1O1, F1O2 and F1O3
    Field2 is a dropdown menu with 3 options: F2O1, F2O2 and F2O3

IF Field1 = F1O2 AND (Field2 = F2O2 OR Field2 = F2O3)

mag07
    Participant

This plugin is a work of art as it is. One can dream though :p

Integration with Paypal
    Responsive forms
    Better front end support – posting with multiple image uploads, editing posts and user profile pages
    Responsive forms

Thanks 😀

gmwestrup
    Participant

Feature request:
    1. database integration: Use database to populate selection boxes. Can be used across different forms. Then you only need to update the database if selections change rather than every form.

2. more database integration: example, have a listing of addresses. form ask to enter a location/store number. This would then show the results of that selection.

3. Preview form before submit.

4. More logic: Select from one field brings up next select box with options based on first selection. example: first select manufacture, next select model number. I can do that now but have to have different select box for models for each manufacture. So have options show by meeting more than one criteria: show this if, this equals and this equal. Could also use more logic like that to show a field.

Thanks for the hard work and great product!

gmwestrup
    Participant

A way to quickly add all the fields to a custom email and wysiwyg editor

RickW
    Participant

– Multiple single line (with option to manual add lines in the frontend)
    – Advanced paypal (add-on would pay for it)
    – Date picker or calendar with option that only a certain day(s) of the week can be picked (i.e. only mondays)

RickW
    Participant

Following option should be absolute awesome:
    When using the default value in Paragraph blocks or lines and in the frontend the user edit these texts then after submitting the form the default value would change/update with the submitted values.

nesako
    Participant

Overall this plugin does all the basics someone might ask for, the next missing functionality (in order of preference) would be:

1. Ability to duplicate fields
    2. Multi-Page Forms
    3. Ability to display form results on the front-end using a shortcode
    4. Integration with google charts to display form results

If all 4 features were implemented you could easily uplift the price to $35…

lawrencepepper
    Participant

Would love:

1. Ability to Duplicate fields or groups.

2. Better database integration. Populate drop down boxes from a table/query, populate field default values from a table/query, allow updating of tables with submissions – not just inserting new data.

3. Dynamic default values update while person fills in form. Example, if I have a drop down populated by a query from a database, depending on what value a person selects in the drop down the rest of the form field’s default values would be populated on the fly from the query that populated the drop down.

4. Conditional successful submission messages. Some forms may do a number of things, would love to set the successful submission message to display different messages depending upon what may be checked/selected in a certain field.

I would upgrade immediately and pay more for this.

gmwestrup
    Participant

I post a strong second on this one:

3. Dynamic default values update while person fills in form. Example, if I have a drop down populated by a query from a database, depending on what value a person selects in the drop down the rest of the form field’s default values would be populated on the fly from the query that populated the drop down.

karsayor
    Participant

Hello

It would be nice if we could export data to csv in the same order than the one we choosed in the display entries table.

Thanks 🙂

Philippe

Lifeischoice
    Participant

It will nice to add ability to create quizzes

RickW
    Participant

Advanced->Validator -> Lenght -> A frontend counter to know the current lenght.

Hello ThemeCatcher,

Great plugin, thanks for the work you’ve done on it!

A couple of improvements I could suggest for future releases:

– It would be a great addition to your plugin if there was some way you could set the width of the columns in the entries field. Currently they are all of equal width which is not helpful as the ‘Date’ and ‘Name’ column should be much smaller than the ‘Message’ column for example…

– It would also be good if you could truncate the message which is displayed in the entries page to the first 250 words say, to get an overview of what the message says before opening. If clearly spam you can delete it there and them. More importantly, large messages take up far too much room and force the admin to have to scroll half way down the page to see the other messages. This is obviously not helped by the fact you have a tiny column width.

I hope these features could be implemented in following releases of the plugin?

Regards,
    Paul

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 125 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy