Suggestions & Ideas

Home Forums Quform WordPress Suggestions & Ideas

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 121 through 125 (of 125 total)
  • Author
    Shayno
    Participant

A couple ideas / features:

– Ajax loading of pages
    – Save form progress so that a user doesn’t need to refill everything in case they close the form.

harish
    Participant

Sendy Integration. https://sendy.co/api
    Many other forms are doing it, could you please also help us do integration with Sendy?

Bruno
    Participant

Great plugin. But I am missing a numeric spinner.

Best regards
    Bruno

witched
    Participant

Hi, I’m writing to you for an idea of double opt-in and “register consent” useful for those who use your plugin under the GDPR.

Maybe try to evaluate what others think about this add-on

Imagine a user who is about to fill out a form, no matter what the purpose.

In the back-end builder, activate the new function “confirm mail before accessing the form” for that form (thus activating the form in 2 steep).
    You can also think of 2 forms (a pre-form, the same for all that authorizes the execution of the actual form)

form 1 / step 1) the form only asks for the user’s email, with the possibility of some checkboxes (for 1 ~ 3 consents / flags) to the policies and themes that the GDPR necessarily requires separate consents (e.g. Consent – Marketing – Profiling ), each one then customizes the text to taste .

A) the user enters the email and flags any mandatory checkboxes, etc.

B) The form shows a customizable sending confirmation message, to give you an idea: “thank you, we have sent you a verification email, confirm that the email is really yours to continue”.

The form when the user submits the form:
    – save in email database and a unique random token,
    – send an email with a dynamic link, including variables such as: reference email + token + id form “step 2” (disposable token). Thus allowing access to form 2 / “step 2” (Disposable Token)
    – In a dedicated table in the db, it writes in what could then be “the confirmation register”, which can be consulted over time by the administrator (as when it records the replies, but separate from the replies) where it writes: email – datatime – IP of when the user has “confirmed the email” / clicked on the link to access step 2
    (Since the GDPR in some cases requires you to be able to demonstrate when consent was given)

Form 2 / seep 2)
    – The link can call up a second hidden form or jump to “page 2” of the same form where the user has entered his email
    – if the mail and token match those awaiting approval, execute the form based on what was entered. from now on as it does now….

– – –
    Your plugin is excellent, that’s why I tried to write you all this, because with such a thing, if developed well, you would perhaps be the only one and the logic but also the register of consents should then be highlighted in your marketing communication!

I hope I explained myself a little without getting confused.

Thanks for your attention and see you soon

kensonplays
    Participant

Just bought this plugin. One thing I’d love to see is a WordPress dashboard item so it’s available at-a-glance on my PC and tablet. WPForms had it, but their free plan was too limiting and this was the perfect bang for my buck as a hobby blog.

Viewing 5 posts - 121 through 125 (of 125 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy