This documentation page is for Quform version 1 and may not be applicable for Quform 2 click here to visit the documentation for Quform 2.
This error can happen if there is conflict with another plugin or the active theme, or if HTTP communication from within a PHP script is blocked on your server.
Solution #1 – Plugin/theme conflict
1. Go to Plugins → Installed Plugins on the WordPress menu and deactivate all plugins (except from Quform).
2. Then go to Appearance → Themes and activate the default WordPress theme.
3. Now go to Quform → Settings on the WordPress menu and try to verify the license key again. If this doesn’t work, go to Solution #2.
4. Activate the original theme and previously active plugins again.
Solution #2 – HTTP communication issue
Some hosts block HTTP communication from within a PHP script and require that you activate it on your hosting account. You can verify if it’s blocked on your server by following these steps:
1. Install and activate the Core Control plugin.
2. Go to Tools → Core Control on the WordPress menu, tick the checkbox next to HTTP Access Module 1.0 and click Save Module Choices.
3. Now click the External HTTP Access link at the top of the page.
4. Under Manage Transports you will see a table with available transports (cURL, PHP Streams and PHP fsockopen()), for each of these transports click the Test Transport link and wait for the results. If you get an error for all of them then HTTP communication is blocked on your server, so you will need to contact your host and ask them to unblock it. If you need our server IP to whitelist it, it is 220.127.116.11
If you get an error for only one of them for example cURL, but PHP Streams is working then click Disable Transport for cURL so that WordPress can use the working PHP Streams. Try to verify the license key again.
5. Deactivate and Delete the Core Control plugin.
Still having problems?
Send an email to email@example.com with the following information so that we can help you further:
- WP admin URL
- WP admin username
- WP admin password
- Your license key
- A description of the problem and what you have tried